Copy in command line

Go down

Copy in command line

Post  coolz23 on Thu May 29, 2008 11:52 am

Anyone know? How to copy file by using command line through network using authentication?

coolz23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Copy in command line

Post  cyberhunter on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:27 pm

coolz23 wrote:
Anyone know? How to copy file by using command line through network using authentication?

ya man
which kind of OS do you use???
if you use MS Windows, you can use
copy
comman

if u use LInux, you can use
cp
or
scp

to copy the files remotely, you have to use telnet or ssh
for the first, you have to enter into the remote machine in your network which is lying in the network

telnet xxxxxx
ssh xxxxxxx
etc....

i'll explain about it as soon as my exams are finished
for now, i can't explain in detail coz of my exams
moreover, my mother was sent to the hospital and my aunty was died with heart attack
No
in this situation, i can't do anything and i can't study even for my exam. that'swhy pls pardon me
i promise you to make a complete lecture about it
Neutral
cyberhunter
Info Cracker
Info Cracker

View user profile http://www.infofreakz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Copy in command line

Post  coolz23 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:08 am

i`m sorry to hear about those. it`s ok for me.
For MS windows. i use copy command but i think it doesnt support authentication.

btw, can i knowwhere u learn? i mean for academic study, can you please give me some advice?

coolz23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyberhunter on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 am

coolz23 wrote:
i`m sorry to hear about those. it`s ok for me.
For MS windows. i use copy command but i think it doesnt support authentication.

btw, can i knowwhere u learn? i mean for academic study, can you please give me some advice?

ya man, you can enter it via the Telnet or SSH

i learnt my hacking frm C | EH E-Book and CBT Training
for the system administration, i learnt frm some of training centres.
but, those centers can giv u only the foundation knowledges and if you wish to be a hacker, you must try urself.

if you prefer in web hacking, u hav 2 learn abt web programming such as PHP, ASP etc...and you must have bazik knowledge of web svr configurations.

if you prefer in network hacking and network attacks such as DOS, DDOS, Hijacking, Buffer Overflow, MITM, Sniffing etc..., you should learn the networking and how the packets are being sent through via the network, the functions of OSI seven layers and their vulnerabilities, ip addressing/subnetting/supernetting etc... moreover, you should hav the knowledge abt the broadcast domain, collision domain and how the network devices are working in a network or wan or wlan and should learn abt the ports.
the other part is to look with the eye of a hacker. i'm still seeking for those eyes

if you prefer in system hacking, you should know about the several operating systems such as MS or Linux. As for the Infofreakz, we prefer Linux more than MS coz this platform helps us in our hacking

the most important thing is to clear the logs after finishing your hacking. the another important thing is to keep seperate your personal usage of the internet surfing and your hacking. i always use my personal usage from my real ip and i always spoof my ip whenever i surf internet for hacking. it means that i always use the ip address of others. you can see it in the topic of how to use the others' ip addresses.

for the suggestion, pls don't think us as the hardcore hackers. we are just the learners and still trying to enter into the hacking society. but, i would like to suggest you some professional certs that you should sit.
CCNA
CCNP
C | EH (Certified Ethical Hacker which will be awarded from EC Council, the organization which consists of CIA and FBI)
C | HFI (Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator)
L | PT (Lincensed Penetration Tester)
CISSP
CCIE

that's all for now coz i have to go to hospital and i hope you'll satisfy my answer
###i'll make the movies as soon as my stuffz are being finished###
cyberhunter
Info Cracker
Info Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post  coolz23 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:28 am

Thanks millions. I`ll try, but Can u post those ebooks and simulators may be a link?

coolz23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyberhunter on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:27 am

you CAN view it in the
Learning topic
cyberhunter
Info Cracker
Info Cracker

Back to top Go down