What do you think about Visual Basic

Go down

What do you think about Visual Basic

Post  hanntintzaw on Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:37 pm

All of you what do you think about VB.I think that language is easy nor hard.Cos sometime it can make application easily.But sometime makes hard.Sometime i use this language for my small program.I want to write .dll or something i don't know what VB keywords and component can i use.I think other language are same with VB.In our country need to try some system software writing.
Ha Ha don't you think i'm carzy.Its my dream.But i don't know about VB language i am just a green horn for VB and other languages.I'm just now study in programming for software development.Don't be think big to me.I just want to know about VB for my study.
I want to develop some software but i don't know what to do. jocolor jocolor jocolor

hanntintzaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

about VB???

Post  cyberhunter on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:12 pm

hanntintzaw wrote:All of you what do you think about VB.I think that language is easy nor hard.Cos sometime it can make application easily.But sometime makes hard.Sometime i use this language for my small program.I want to write .dll or something i don't know what VB keywords and component can i use.I think other language are same with VB.In our country need to try some system software writing.
Ha Ha don't you think i'm carzy.Its my dream.But i don't know about VB language i am just a green horn for VB and other languages.I'm just now study in programming for software development.Don't be think big to me.I just want to know about VB for my study.
I want to develop some software but i don't know what to do. jocolor jocolor jocolor

for the first, you need to know about the very basic knowledge of Programming. Actually, i don't like VB coz it can't make the effective system softwares. To create the application softwares, it's cool and easy. i prefer java than VB coz it can create the effective system softwares. Moreover, it's platform independent. whatever, all of the languages are in the same concept. By saying like that, don't think that we're very pretty cool in programming. We're just the learners. If u wish 2 learn veri basical detail abt java, i can point u the gr8 lecturers and i'll upload the useful eooks.

if you are in ygn, you can go and contact Mr. Aung Myo Myint, a gr8 programmer. Now, he's working @ MICT...!
and his Ph no is

0950 26131

i hope u'll satisfy
king Very Happy
cyberhunter
Info Cracker
Info Cracker

View user profile http://www.infofreakz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Where and How

Post  hanntintzaw on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Mr Aung Myo Myint you said.Where he work and how about the fee.Please don't upset this question cos every time i afraid course fee.That why i asked you for the fee about his lecture.And then what company he work at pls tell me that is important to me.pls pls
help silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent

hanntintzaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh god...!

Post  cyberhunter on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:39 pm

his tution fees is around 50,000 or 100,000. but, it's up to you...! i mean it will cost depend on ur skill...! for the contact, i've already mentioned the phone no...! actually, i don't remember his home address.
(he lives in Annawar Yeik Thar)
cyberhunter
Info Cracker
Info Cracker

View user profile http://www.infofreakz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Visual Basic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down